English Shepherd provides management consultancy to corporates and businesses by partnering with them to drive cost saving measures and value added services.
Our areas of expertize:
- Risk Management and Controls ( Financial, Operational, Environmental)
- Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Compliance and Forensic Audit
- Balance Sheet Reviews and Account Reconciliations
- Temporary Back Fill for Senior Finance Personnel
- Food Safety and Compliance Programs
- Safe Food for Canadians - Preventive Control Plan (PCP)
- Ad Hoc Projects
We have a team of experienced finance and audit professionals, conversant with FMCG, Oil & Gas, Banking and Construction industries to provide leadership on control environment and operational processes to ensure compliance with applicable company policies, laws and regulations.
Most of our team members are ex corporate executives with more than 25 years of experience as leaders in their respective fields.
The team is led by John Castelino who has 25 years of corporate experience in finance and control.
John is now actively engaged in Go Green and Clean Air Technology projects in India such as Rain water harvesting, Solar Energy and Afforestation.
SOME OF THE PROJECT WORK DELIVERED BY JOHN
Successfully developed and implemented written programs on environmental controls, manufacturing controls, sanitation program and product recall program for Matperud Apiary Inc at Elmvale, Ontario, Canada.
- Developed written programs on Food Safety and Preventive Control Plan for Toronto Bee Rescue - Amaranth, Ontario, Canada.
Led a project team of 10 members to develop business process for returnable packaging for a major US multinational company.
Led task force to develop operating and financial polices for a multinational company in South Africa to strengthen internal controls.
Partnered with various stakeholders to set up Trust to support South African government program BBBEE.
Member of project team for implementation of SAP for a large US joint venture in Middle East
Developed and executed various productivity initiatives to improve company cash flow for large companies.
Phone: +1 416 988 3257